Chateau Aney is located in Cussac Fort Medoc, between the famous Margaux and Saint Julien appellations. The vineyard originally created in 1850, was bought In 1972 by the Raimond Family. Jean Raimond and his son Jean Pierre had to carry out extensive works to bring the property to its current thriving condition. Today, Jean Pierre and his son David, continue to perpetuate the great family tradition of Vigneron. The chateau has won many awards as well as many friends at N&P and we consider the wines incredible value for money.